We usually share this recipe at Halloween but we feel like this might be the perfect time to post our Organic Juice Gummies recipe (below) again.
If you're looking for a fun and delicious treat that is healthy and safe for kids with allergies...look no further. Simple and easy to made, these are sure to be a hit year-round.
Organic Juice Gummies
Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 cup of organic cold-pressed juice (like your favouite Bodhi Bar juice)
2 tbsp gelatin or substitute with agar agar (vegan)
silicone mold or glass backing dish
1. Cold-press organic fruits and veggies to make 1 cup of juice
2. Put juice in a blender and put on "soup" setting or "high" for 1 minute or until juice is warmed.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of gelatin into the blender and put on "whisk" mode or on "medium" for 30 seconds.
4. Add the 2nd tablespoon and repeat.
5. Spray mold or glass dish with vegetable oil or coconut oil
6. Scoop out excess froth from the top of the juice/gelatin mixture and pour into mold or glass pan
7. Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours
8. Pop them out of the molds or cube in the glass dish
Keep gummies refrigerated in a covered container. Gummies keep for 3 days.