All those toxic preservatives, food colouring and high-fructose corn syrup in candy can haunt you at Halloween! This homemade recipe uses only 2 ingredients: organic juice and gelatin! It's a fantastic guilt-free treat with no tricks!!Preparation: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 cup of organic cold-pessed juice (like your favouite Bodhi Bar juice)
2 tbsp gelatin
silicone mold or glass backing dish
- Cold-press organic fruits and veggies to make 1 cup of juice
- Put juice in a blender and put on "soup" setting or "high" for 1 minute or until juice is warmed.
- Add 1 tablespoon of gelatin into the blender and put on "whisk" mode or on "medium" for 30 seconds.
- Add the 2nd tablespoon and repeat.
- Spray mold or glass dish with vegetable oil or coconut oil
- Scoop out excess froth from the top of the juice/gelatin mixture and pour into mold or glass pan
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours
- Pop them out of the molds or cube in the glass dish
- Keep gummies refrigerated in a covered container. Gummies keep for 3 days.